10 Jun Chakra Balancing: for practitioners
You will learn:
- How the subtle Anatomy works (Aura, Chakras and our energetic centres)
- How to work directly with the 7 major Chakras
- How to test the chakras using a pendulum
- How to do a chakra balance.
You will get the opportunity to do hands on practise and come away with practical skills to test another persons Chakras and conduct a Chakra balance.
Who should attend?
- Those that have attended my “Journey through the Chakras” workshop and want to deepen their knowledge
- Reiki or other energetic practitioners wanting to further develop their skills
Pre requisite: a basic understanding of the chakra system (ideally have attended my Journey through the Chakras workshop).
About Kallika Bruce
Kallika has been a massage therapist and energetic medicine practitioner for 30 years. Her journey has seen her visit foreign lands to study and live among yogis, monks and nuns. She has explored Traditional and Indigenous teachings from many cultures, and worked with mystics in physical form and some long passed from physical form. Additionally she has worked directly within hospice and hospital settings giving Reiki and other therapies.
Times: 10am – 5pm Saturday 27th July
Costs: £70 or £50* for anyone that’s attended my workshop “A Journey through the Chakras”.
*please contact me with details of where and when you attended the workshop and I will issue you with the discount code for booking.
18A Winchcombe Street, GL522LX Cheltenham, Gloucestershi