11 Jun Reiki 1: opening the door to self healing
Learn how to tap into and direct this amazing energy to enhance your physical and emotional wellbeing, make better choices and become more aligned with your life purpose.
By the end of this weekend you will be able to conduct a full Reiki treatment for yourself, friends and family.
You will learn:
- What is Reiki
- History of Reiki
- The subtle Anatomy (Aura, Chakras and our energetic centres)
- 7 major Chakra`s
You will come away with practical skills:
- How to conduct a Reiki self-healing
- How to conduct a hands-on Reiki session
- How to conduct a hands-off Reiki session
You will receive:
- Reiki 1 Attunements
- Follow-up support for 21-day on a Self-Healing Programme
- A take home manual
- A certificate
Who should attend?
- Anyone wanting to learn how to manage their own energy and take charge of their own health
- Anyone looking for assistance to manage a serious illness
- Anyone wanting to learn how to give a reiki session to a friend or family member
- Anyone looking for the first step into a healing or wellbeing career.
About Kallika Bruce
Kallika has been a massage therapist and energetic medicine practitioner for over 25 years. Her journey has seen her visit foreign lands to study and live among yogis, monks and nuns. She has explored Traditional and Indigenous teachings from many cultures, and worked with mystics in physical form and some long passed from physical form. Additionally she has worked directly within hospice and hospital setting giving Reiki and other therapies.
Times: 10am – 5pm Saturday 25th January and Sunday 26th January
Costs: £150 (£50 deposit and balance due 14 days prior)
Refresher £60 (for those that have done Reiki 1 and have a valid certificate and linage certificate)